Integrating Art into your Classroom
Integrating Art into my weekly lesson plan is one of my favorite things to do. And it isn't difficult! Here are some of my favorite art activities. A lot of them are linked to core subject areas!
- African Sunsets - Language Arts, Science, and Watercolors
- Origami - Geometry at its Finest
- Earth Day Mosaics - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Indian Kolam - A Study in Symmetry
- Mother's Day Flowers
- Thanksgiving Thankful Trees
- Pi Day Fun- Plates and Bracelets
- Self Portraits - A Look Inside - What Makes Me Unique
- Idioms - Literally. A World Without Figurative Language
- Dodecahedron - 3-D Literature Study
- Neuroscience for Kids: Neuron Models
- Japanese Bamboo Art